Fort Lauderdale Family Lawyer
Family Law Firm- Divorce, Child Custody, Child Support, & Father’s Rights
Family law encompasses many of the most complex legal battles a person can ever face. Divorce, child support and child custody, spousal support and alimony, asset division, guardianship, adoption, and domestic violence cases are best handled with the assistance of a dedicated family law attorney. Your Fort Lauderdale family lawyers at Davis and Associates, Attorneys at Law provide complete, dedicated support to those facing emotionally draining legal challenges.
Your family and close relationships have a big impact on your daily and long-term happiness. A change to your family dynamic may be necessary to help you achieve a higher level of happiness and satisfaction with your life. This could be deciding to move forward with a divorce, working through the adoption process to add a new family member, or taking steps to take responsibility for and gain access to your biological children.
As your dedicated family law firm, we provide the support you need, guiding you through your case and helping to protect you and your rights. Whether you need compassionate assistance or an aggressive partner to fight for you, our family attorneys have the experience, legal knowledge, and proven ability to get the best possible results for your family law case.
Call Davis and Associates, Attorneys at Law at (954) 513-4001 for a Free Consultation!
Experienced Family Attorneys
The dedicated, experienced family law attorneys at Davis and Associates, Attorneys at Law assist with all aspects of your family law case. Our primary goal is supporting you in effectively obtaining the most favorable outcome possible for your unique family law matter.
- Divorce Attorney: The decision to pursue a divorce is not typically taken lightly, and neither should your choice in divorce attorney. You need a dedicated, motivated legal expert that will diligently fight for the best possible results for you. We handle every aspect of divorce, assisting you with asset division, custody, alimony, and child support. We strive to develop a clear picture of what your post-divorce life will look like so you can maintain your focus on obtaining the resolution you most desire.
- Property & Asset Division: Marital asset division is the process of equally dividing up your marital belongings. Some assets may be more important to you, while other assets are more important to your spouse. Some assets may be earmarked as bargaining chips to help you during property division negotiations. We help you analyze all shared assets, understand which assets are legally subject to division and which may be protected, and develop an actionable strategy for retaining the property that is most important to you.
- Child Custody Lawyer: Child custody is typically the most sensitive topic related to divorce cases. Initial custody arrangements, custody enforcement, and custody modification can all be accomplished effectively with the support of our compassionate family lawyers at Davis and Associates, Attorneys at Law. We diligently work to protect your relationship with your children. We assist with creating parenting plans and time-sharing agreements that meet your needs, as well as support you during the process of putting them into effect and enforcing them. The courts always try to reach a solution that is in the best interest of the child. We make sure that the courts fully understand your dedication to your children and the value of your continued role in their lives.
- Child Support Attorney: Both parents are financially responsible for their children. Based on their individual income, one parent is often responsible for making timely and regular child support payments to ensure that the child’s quality of life is adequately maintained at all times, regardless of which parent they are with. We assist initial support orders, child support modification if your needs or circumstances change, and child support enforcement when obligations are not being fulfilled.
- Spousal Support: Alimony or spousal support may also be a condition of your divorce, depending on the current income and ability to generate income of each spouse. Spousal support can be permanent or only temporary, depending on the unique circumstances of your divorce case. We help you understand if you may be eligible to receive spousal support as a result of your divorce or what you may be responsible to pay.
- Father’s Rights Lawyer: Unmarried fathers often struggle to build relationships with their children, especially if they and the mother of the child or children are not currently in a relationship. If you are ready to take financial responsibility for your minor children in order to begin the process of gaining legal rights regarding time-sharing and regular access, we can help. Our family law attorneys assist with establishing paternity as well as fighting for your right to spend quality time and build a relationship with your children. We aggressively pursue your legal rights as a father.
- Domestic Violence: Protecting your family sometimes means protecting it from other family members. Fights, disagreements, and heated tempers can, unfortunately, result in violent results, leaving members of your household questioning their safety. If you or another family member feels that they are no longer safe from the risk of being physically harmed by other members of your household, our domestic violence attorneys are ready to assist you. We can assist with getting protective orders put in place, as well as other related matters such as child custody modification or divorce.
Let’s Talk- Compassionate Legal Advice
Davis and Associates, Attorneys at Law is your Fort Lauderdale, FL family law firm, delivering sound advice, quality family law representation, and the insightful and creative solutions you need.
Whether you require the support of an aggressive divorce attorney, a compassionate adoption attorney, or a motivated father’s rights lawyer, our family lawyers are ready to go to work for you.
Call Davis and Associates, Attorneys at Law today at (954) 513-4001 for your Free Consultation!